TIMBUKTU MARKET | FREE
At the Esplanade Tranquille – From July 18 to 23, 2023
An unforgettable sensory experience : wander this exotic market and find exclusive jewelry, paintings,sculptures, tunics and ornaments.
Discover more than 30 booth : Haitian, African, Latino-american arts and crafts, Asian and African objets d’art, Afro-chic fashion, music instruments (djembe, balafon…). But also, jewellery, paintings, sculptures, boubous… Come to meet them at the corner of Clark and de Maisonneuve West!
The market will be open from Tuesday, July 18 to Sunday, July 23 : from 3:00 pm during the week, and from 1:30 during the week-end, each day to the end of the evening !
The Parterre du Quartier des spectacles and Esplanade Tranquille is next to :
– Metro station : St-Laurent
– Metro station : Place des Arts
– Bus stop 55 South – De Maisonneuve / St-Urbain
– Bus stop 55 North – St- Laurent / De Maisonneuve
– Bixi Bike Station : Clark / Ontario
– Bixi Bike Station : de Maisonneuve / St-Laurent (St-Laurent Metro Station)
See the map
Adress : Parterre du Quartier des spectacles
Adress : Esplanade Tranquille, Montreal, QC H2X 1Z7
Exhibit at the Timbuktu Market
If you want to propose a booth during the festival, please contact us by email or phone. Thanks to precise:
– your full contact adress (name, email, phone…)
– the type of products you would like to sell