Festival international Nuits d'Afrique
35th edition • From July 6 to 18, 2021
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL IN THEATERS JULY 6-18, 2021
How do I get tickets?
Get your tickets in advance for the indoor performances at the National’s online reservation platforms, the Ministere and Lepointdevente.com.
The performance schedule is available in the Program section.
If you need help, please contact the theaters:
What are the sanitary measures to be followed in theaters?
The theaters respect the hygiene measures, physical distancing and sanitization recommended by the Public Health Authorities.
- We thank you for following the Public health basics instructions and also measures explained on site.
- At the moment, wearing a procedure mask is mandatory at all times indoors.
- Hand washing or disinfection stations will be available at the entrance.
- Please do not attend if you have symptoms of COVID-19, if you have been in contact with someone who contracted COVID-19 or is suspected of having COVID-19. Contact the box office if necessary.
Can I see a performance indoors with children?
Performances at the National and the Ministere are accessible to minors with a parent.
Welcome to families.
The Club Balattou only allows adults of 18 and above.
ABOUT THE OUTDOOR FESTIVAL JULY 13-18, 2021
Will the Festival be held outdoors this year?
YES! You will be able to enjoy a completely new experience for 6 days on the Parterre du Quartier des spectacles de Montréal from July 13th to 18th. We can’t wait to see you!
Will the Outdoor Festival be free?
Yes, free activities will be offered to everyone.
What health measures will be in place?
– Anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 or who has been in contact with someone with COVID-19 is asked to enjoy the shows online from home.
– Our seating capacity will be reduced, thank you for your patience at the entrances.
– It is mandatory to leave your name and phone number at the entrances. Your information will not be used outside of public health purposes.
– Wearing a mask is mandatory at the entrances, and when interacting with our staff, otherwise recommended.
– A distance of 1m must be maintained between people from different households.
– Disinfecting stations and sinks will allow you to wash your hands regularly.
Thank you for your cooperation
Will I need to make a reservation?
Reservations are not required. Simply check in at entrance 1 or 2.
What services will be present on site?
You will find bars, a Caribbean restaurant, an African restaurant and delicious popsicles.
Restrooms, seating, water access and ATM are available.
If you have any questions on site, please visit the information booth.
What payment methods are available on site?
Bars offer payment by credit card. Restaurants and jersey sales are cash only. There is an ATM on site. Think about it!
Outdoor activities and services are accessible to people with limited mobility.
You will be able to access the site without having to wait in line and have a place of choice for you and your companion.
If we can make your participation more comfortable, please let us know.
How do I get to the site?
The site of the Festival international Nuits d’Afrique is located on the Parterre du Quartier des spectacles, in the heart of downtown Montreal, between St-Urbain and Clark Streets
• Public transportation
Metro : Saint-Laurent and Place-des-Arts Metro Stations (green line).
Bus : lines 15, 24, 55, 80, 125 et 129
Consult the stm.info website for more information on public transportation options.
• BIXI Stations
Please visit the BIXI Montreal website for more information. montreal.bixi.com
• Parking for cars
Paid parking is available near or on site at Place des Arts, Complexe Desjardins and the Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM).
Other questions ?
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 514-499-9239 #224.
ABOUT THE ONLINE SHOWS
Follow the Festival international Nuits d’Afrique on Facebook and Instagram to make sure you don’t miss any of the free content available online!