NUITS D’AFRIQUE ALBUMS
Productions Nuits d'Afrique has been instrumental in opening doors to a whole new market. Simply put, this is a major accomplishment. Indeed, many of the festival’s finest discoveries hadn’t yet put their creative talents on record before they played their first Festival International Nuits d’Afrique.VIEW ALL THE ALBUMS of Nuits d’Afrique Productions
- Ayrad March 28, 2015 - 09:00 PM
- Marocouleurs March 29, 2015 - 08:30 PM
- Trio Hélène Engel + Serge-Raoul Masters March 31, 2015 - 08:30 PM
- Newdayz + Rookie Rook April 01, 2015 - 08:30 PM
- Engines of Peace April 02, 2015 - 09:00 PM
- Pacophonique + Dah Yana & I Mighty Band April 07, 2015 - 08:30 PM
- Envez + Javi Mendez y su Sandunga April 08, 2015 - 08:30 PM
- Chico Garcia y La Negra + Prophecy Izis & The Heights of Love Band April 14, 2015 - 08:30 PM
- Madin'Free-K and Friends + Akawui April 15, 2015 - 08:30 PM
- Danakil April 18, 2015 - 09:00 PM
- Demi-finales des Syli d'Or de la musique du monde 9ème édition April 21, 2015 - 08:30 PM
- Demi-finales des Syli d'Or de la musique du monde 9ème édition April 22, 2015 - 08:30 PM
- Demi-finales des Syli d'Or de la musique du monde 9ème édition April 23, 2015 - 08:30 PM
- Final Syli d'Or of World Music 9th edition April 30, 2015 - 08:30 PM
Productions Nuits d'Afrique present their concerts in the most prestigious halls of the city.
PRODUCTIONS NUITS D’AFRIQUE
Specializing in music with roots in Africa, Productions Nuits d’Afrique has been a significant player on the international scene since 1987. Productions Nuits d’Afrique has been a springboard to North America for many groups that are now well known, establishing their reputations and introducing them to fans through memorable concerts and events. Annually, the most significant vehicle has been the highly touted Festival International Nuits d’Afrique, Canada’s original world music festival.
Nuits d'Afrique live
TO SPONSOR THE FESTIVAL
Become a partner of the Festival International Nuits D'Afrique and you will benefit from having visibility at the largest and most important multicultural event in Montreal.